Now that spring is here, online shopping just got a little more exciting.
I’m a self-confessed online shopping “expert” (more like addict) so in a new feature on the blog, I’ll bring you the latest sales, deals and cool things I find only in beauty and fashion; especially when it comes to all things chic.
(All links and shops have international shipping.)
1. Shopbop – The Big Event 15-25% off Spring Sale
Shopbop is my favorite online destination after being introduced to be by a fellow beauty blogger. They have the best sales – I’ve gotten some amazing deals – and their BIG SPRING SALE is here! It goes from today, until Sunday, March 8, at 4am Eastern Time (New York City); that is GMT -5.
- Save 15% with purchase over $250
- Save 20% with purchase over $500
- Save 25% with purchase over $1000
To get you in the mood, here are some very chic, French girl picks from Shopbop (remember to enter BIGEVENT15 at the checkout to get the discounts):
- Monrow Paris City Sweatshirt. I mean, need I say more? I’m so getting this!
- Susana Monaco Crop Top and Flare Skirt. Perfect for a date.
- Diane Von Frustenberg Sabrina Wrap Dress. Another perfect date dress that’s already on sale, so +25% it’ll be even cheaper!
- Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast phone case.
- Paris Street Style book. Every Francophile needs this book. I bought this on Shopbop ages ago and it’s something that you can read over and over. Highly recommend it!
- Zero Gravity Karl Lagerfeld Phone case
- Annie Heart Smoking Ballet Flats.
- Rebecca Minkoff Large Moto Satchel. The most beautiful shade of periwinkle blue. So chic yet edgy at the same time.
- Elizabeth & James Cynnie Mini Bucket Bag. Red handbags are a personal favorite and a must have. This one is perfect.
- Kate Spade Letter Pendant Necklace. A modern, grown up version of those name jewelry you used to have as a kid.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star. A must have – perfect for casual days and it goes with literally everything!
- CHRLDR “Tres Bien” tee shirt.
- Rebecca Minkoff Envelope Leo Clutch.
- BB Dakota Phillipa Dress. Every girl needs a casual stripe dress.
- Petit Bateau Long Sleeve Top. … And a stripe shirt!
- Sam Edelman Petty Booties. These are my everyday staples.
- Marc Jacobs Love Stud Earrings. I don’t usually like earrings but I’m getting this. Simple, chic, pretty.
2. Escentual – 1/3 off French pharmacy products
Is anybody SCREAMING yet?! (I can’t be the only one?) French pharmacy products are known to be the BEST in the world, and I have shopped at Escentual and can tell you they are great. The French Pharmacy sale goes all through March, so now’s your chance to try out some of the best French drugstore products without a hefty price tag (and a plane ticket).
My picks you gotta try:
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O – Micelle Solution. Winner of pretty much every beauty awards out there, and what I use too.
- La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar UV SPF30 Daily Moisturiser. La Roche-Posay makes the best sunscreens, as recommended by dermatologists (just read an issue of Allure, they always talk about them!)
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray. A cult beauty product that is a must-try, if you haven’t already.
- Klorane Shampoo. Yep, pretty much all of them. I use them regularly and love them.
Want more? Shop the rest of the French Pharmacy sale here.