A reader recently asked this question, asking for suggestions for foundations that suit very pale skin. I have to say, I’ve actually got a ton of suggestions!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation “51 Vanille Clair”.
- L’Oreal Infallible Foundation “015 Porcelain”.
- L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation “Light Ivory”.
- Maybelline EverFresh Makeup “Ivory”.
- Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation “Ivory 105″.
- Max Factor Lasting Performance “Fair 100″.
- Maybelline Pure Makeup “Porcelain Ivory”.
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup “110 Ivory”.
- Rimmel London Match Perfect in “Light Porcelain”.
- Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation “Warm Ivory #1″.
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup “Ivory 1″.
- Burberry Sheer Foundation “Trench No. 01″.
- Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation “2 Ivory”.
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation “Porcelain Ivory”.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Fluid “20 Clair/Cameo”.
- Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup “Lifting Porcelain”.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 “NC15″ and “NW15″.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation “115 Ivory”.
- Tom Ford Traceless Foundation “Alabaster 01″.
The next option is a DIY option, where you can make your own custom blend liquid foundation with Illamasqua, (who ships internationally). Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 01 is a pure white liquid, made to lighten foundation colors. Pick any foundation closest to your skin color and then add in a drop of their 01 white foundation and mix until you get your perfect shade.
I hope some of my suggestions will help out those looking for foundations for pale skin. If anyone else has more recommendations, please let me know and I will update the list.